Sam N. Ngcolomba
Human Rights Lawyer based in Johannesburg, Gauteng, South Africa
Human Rights Attorney admitted to practice law in South Africa and Zimbabwe (2012)
10 years experience in Family Law, Corporate Social Investment (CSI) Advisory & Human Rights work.
LLM Constitutional Law & Human Rights (UCT: 2017) under the supervision of Professor Pierre de Vos of Laws and LLB Graduate from the University of Cape Town (UCT: 2003 – 2007)
- Forbes Woman Africa Feature | October/ November 2016 Edition
- Destiny Connect and Destiny Magazine Feature | November 2016
- Fair Lady Magazine Feature | November 2016
- Sunday Times National Newspaper Feature | November 2016
- Drum ‘Inspiration Feature’ | January 2017
- ENCA Morning Live News: ’16 Days of Activism’ Lady Liberty SA National Feature | November 2016
Our vision is to develop a Mobile 'App' and/ or USSD functionality in order to increase access to legal information and …
We'd like to establish partnerships with shelters, counseling and skills development organisations as we've realised ove…
We need corporates or other investors to 'sponsor a case' should we be unable to get pro-bono lawyers, then we can pay f…
We need lawyers to sign-up to solve matters or join the community roadshows (or both).